The Catkin Circle ring has been inspired by ancient treasures found during one of Alison Macleod's many museum visits. The patterned circle of Fairtrade gold is flanked by two pear-shaped dark-blue faceted sapphires. The design of this ring is slightly raised slightly, so as to allow a wedding band to sit neatly underneath.
- Materials: 18ct Fairtrade yellow gold, blue sapphires
- Size: J
- Measurements: circle (6mm x 6mm); band (2mm thick); sapphires (0.19ct, 3mm x 4mm)
- Packaging: Vintage jewellery box
- This ring can be sized up or down by two UK ring sizes for an additional charge of £30 (please select this option in the size menu and we will be in touch to find out your size)
- Handcrafted in Dumfriesshire, Scotland
- Hallmarked in Edinburgh
Please allow up to a week for delivery. Your purchase will be shipped directly from Alison Macleod.
Discover more about Alison Macleod here